November 11-12, 2022 | UNC Asheville
Asheville, North Carolina
ConfTool Pro - Conference Management Tool · Version 2.6.145
All rights reserved © 2001–2022 by Dr. Harald Weinreich
DeveloperConfTool Pro was created by:
Dr. Harald Weinreich
If you want to use ConfTool Pro for your conference, please send an e-mail to .
More information can be found on the website of the ConfTool Conference System.
FeaturesConfTool Pro is a robust and mature system, that supports many tasks of the conference organizer:
- online submission of papers,
- bidding for reviews,
- assignment to reviewers based on biddings and conference topics,
- download of the assigned papers by the reviewers,
- submission of reviews,
- support of the PC-meeting, either locally or online by a forum,
- easy assignment of accepted contributions to conference sessions,
- administation of final uploads,
- scheduling of the conference,
- bulk mailings to reviewers, authors, participants and other groups of users,
- conference participant registration with a flexible registration form generator,
- administration of participants, payments, events, and products,
- registration of participants at the conference site,
- several data export functions,
- and many more features...
ReferencesVSIS ConfTool and ConfTool Pro have been used for several hundred conferences, workshops and seminars. Please look at our list of references.
ContributorsConftool Pro originates from VSIS ConfTool, also mainly developed by Harald Weinreich. Many thanks to all Contributors.
Contact and Legal Notice · Contact Address:
Privacy Statement · Conference: CCSC SE 2022
|Conference Software - ConfTool Pro 2.6.145
© 2001–2022 by Dr. H. Weinreich, Hamburg, Germany