Log in to your account to submit your abstract/paper, submit a presentation proposal, enter or view reviews and access the results of the reviewing process.
The Ventilation 2022 Conference will now take place June 22-24, 2022 at the Sheraton City Centre in downtown Toronto. Inaugurated in 1985, the "Industrial Ventilation Conference" takes place every three years allowing time to develop new research and technology applications and to document the findings. The conference has rotated locations and organizers between Europe, North America and Southeast Asia. The 2022 conference will be hosted by ASHRAE.
- The proposed conference theme is “leading edge industrial ventilation technologies for a low-carbon environment.” The program will include and call for papers and separate call for presentations. More information to come regarding the Call for Papers and other important deadlines. The goal of the conference is for international engineers, practitioners, researchers, scientists, and regulatory personnel working in the specialized industrial ventilation field to share recent advancements from a global perspective in the field of ventilation and contaminant control.
Seven key issues to be covered:
- Occupational health, environmental emissions and safety considerations in industrial process ventilation system design and applications
- Innovations in ventilation system (Equipment, Innovative sensors measurements, energy efficiency, productivity, sustainability, etc.)
- Thermal Hydraulic Modeling, measurement and test & balancing techniques, AI applications, optimization models, data mining, etc.
- Industrial HVAC Systems- Innovation & Best Practices (Equipment, Controls, Risk Management, Energy Efficiency, Productivity, Sustainability, etc.)
- Best practices and risk evaluations and management in industrial ventilation and air conditioning systems application (advanced manufacturing, health care/operating theatres, professional kitchens, clean spaces/nanotechnology, tunnel and mine ventilation, power plants etc.)
- Modeling Advances (New techniques, automation, scripting, etc.)
- Best practices in data center and ventilation and air conditioning system design and applications.
- Filtration Systems for Contaminant Control
- Lesson learned in industrial ventilation and air conditioning systems design and applications.
- Global Research Initiatives
ASHRAE is happy to announce the Call for Presentations for the 2022 Industrial Ventilation Conference. Speakers are invited to submit presentation proposals between 15 – 30 or 45 – 90-minutes in length. Individual presentation, seminar, panel and workshop sessions are welcomed. The conference organizers strongly encourage creative and interactive presentations. Presentation proposals are due Feb. 11, 2022. If accepted, presentations will be due in May 2022.
The online registration is closed.
New users cannot be registered at this time.