Log in to your account to submit your abstract/paper, enter or view reviews, and access the results of the reviewing process.
Paper abstracts are now being accepted for Ventilation 2021 taking place Aug. 15-18, 2021 at the Sheraton City Centre in downtown Toronto.Inaugurated in 1985, the "Industrial Ventilation Conference" takes place every three years allowing time to develop new research and technology applications and to document the findings. The conference has rotated locations and organizers between Europe, North America and Southeast Asia. The 2021 conference will be hosted by ASHRAE.
- Occupational health, environmental emissions and safety considerations in industrial process ventilation system design and applications
- Innovations in ventilation system (Equipment, Innovative sensors measurements, energy efficiency, productivity, sustainability, etc.)
- Thermal Hydraulic Modeling, measurement and test & balancing techniques, AI applications, optimization models, data mining, etc.
- Industrial HVAC Systems- Innovation & Best Practices (Equipment, Controls, Risk Management, Energy Efficiency, Productivity, Sustainability, etc.)
- Best practices and risk evaluations and management in industrial ventilation and air conditioning systems application (advanced manufacturing, health care/operating theatres, professional kitchens, clean spaces/nanotechnology, tunnel and mine ventilation, power plants etc.)
- Modeling Advances (New techniques, automation, scripting, etc.)
- Best practices in data center and ventilation and air conditioning system design and applications.
- Filtration Systems for Contaminant Control
- Lesson learned in industrial ventilation and air conditioning systems design and applications.
- Global Research Initiatives
Paper Abstracts (250 or less words in length) are due October 2020. If accepted, papers will be due in March 2021.
In addition to papers, the conference will include a call for a presentation-only track that will be circulated in early 2021 with abstracts due in February.