The ICERD 7 Steering Committee is now accepting full conference papers for the 2019 Conference to be held November 19-21 in Kuwait City, Kuwait.
The Steering Committee seeks papers:
- that focus on the development of high impact technologies and processes that are lifecycle cost effective, and reduce energy use and environmental consequences.
- that demonstrate how their topics, on the thermal and moisture performance of the exterior envelope of whole buildings, will lead to high performance buildings.
- on case studies that are unique and new.
- for the Practices Track that demonstrate technologies ready for implementation.
- for the Principles Track that show the promise of short to mid-term adoption.
Full papers due April 8, 2019.
Change in Format for the Preparation of Papers
Authors of accepted abstracts will prepare their papers using a MS Word paper template. The template provides guidance on writing and formatting the paper. Once the paper has been written and formatted, authors will upload a PDF of the paper for review. The papers will undergo a single-blind review.
The online registration is closed.
New users cannot be registered at this time.