The Buildings XIV Steering Committee is now accepting conference paper abstracts for the 2019 Conference to be held December 9-12 in Clearwater, Florida.
The Steering Committee seeks papers:
- that focus on the development of high impact technologies and processes that are lifecycle cost effective, and reduce energy use and environmental consequences.
- that demonstrate how their topics, on the thermal and moisture performance of the exterior envelope of whole buildings, will lead to high performance buildings.
- on case studies that are unique and new.
- for the Practices Track that demonstrate technologies ready for implementation.
- for the Principles Track that show the promise of short to mid-term adoption.
Abstracts due November 14, 2018. Notification of abstract decision sent by mid-December, 2018. For abstracts accepted, papers due June 1, 2019.
Change in Format for the Preparation of Papers
Authors of accepted abstracts will prepare their papers using a MS Word paper template. The template provides guidance on writing and formatting the paper. Once the paper has been written and formatted, authors will upload a PDF of the paper for review. The papers will undergo a double-blind review.
Please create an account to submit your conference paper abstract.