The Call for Presentations for the ASHRAE and IBPSA USA Building Performance Analysis Conference and SimBuild is now open!
Log in to your account to submit your presentation, enter or view reviews, and access the results of the reviewing process.
Authors with accepted abstracts can download the MS Word paper template and guide or the LaTeX template and guide to write and format the paper submission.
Building modeling professionals and practitioners are invited to submit presentation proposals between 15-30 minutes in length or 45-90 minute panel and seminar sessions. Proposals can cover a broad range of topics addressing the needs of the building performance modeling community. Creative and interactive presentation formats are strongly encouraged.
The 2020 Building Performance Analysis Conference and SimBuild requests the following submission types:
• Individual presentations on projects, research or career/business development topics
• Panel with three to four industry experts on a current topic of interest or team case study
• Seminar Session with a chair and one to four speakers on one of the following topics
Topic categories include:
• Low Carbon Future
• New Technology and Trends
• Health, Wellness and Comfort
• Energy Performance and System Simulation
• Codes & Standards and Programs
Presentation proposals are due March 16th, 2020 and will undergo a double-blind review. . If accepted, presentations will be due in July 2020. For a full list of presentation topics and more information, visit ashrae.org/BuildPerform2020.
If you have not yet created a user account, please do so now.