Building modeling professionals and practitioners are invited to submit presentation proposals that can be 20-30 minutes in length or 90 minute panel and seminar sessions. Proposals can cover a broad range of topics addressing the needs of the building performance modeling community. Creative and interactive presentation formats are strongly encouraged.
The ASHRAE 2019 Building Performance Analysis Conference requests the following submission types:
• Individual presentations on projects, research or career/business development topics.
• Panel with 3-4 industry experts on a current topic of interest or team case study
• Seminar Session with a chair and 1-4 speakers on one of the following topics.
Submission is a two-step process:
1. Choose submission type from list above.
2. Submitters will submit a presentation and/or session title, duration of presentation, speaker information and a 300-500 word abstract.
Individual presentation proposals should be submitted with two learning objectives and five methods of assessment (Q&As) which will be used for CEU approval and the virtual conference quizzes. Panel and Seminar proposal submissions should include four learning objectives and 10 Q&As. Methods of assessment of each accept proposal will be required at a later date.
The deadline to submit your presentation or session proposal is March 15, 2019.