Conference Paper Submission Site
Papers are being sought for the 5th ASHRAE International Conference on Efficient Building Design—Materials and HVAC Equipment Technologies. The objective of the conference is to present advanced research targeting human wellbeing and energy through design of safe, healthy, thermally comfortable, and resilient buildings at minimal energy costs.
The conference topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Sustainability in building design
- Advancements in building materials
- Environmental air quality and air quality standards
- Air distribution systems for reducing cross contamination in occupied spaces.
- HVAC technologies
- Solar heating and cooling for built environment
- Low and near zero energy buildings
Abstracts are due October 15, 2021. If accepted, papers are due February 15, 2021.
Conference schedule is as follows:
- Call for Papers Opens: June 1, 2021
- Abstract (300 words) Submissions Due: October 15, 2021
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstracts: October 29,2021
- Submission of Complete Manuscript: February 15, 2022
Log in to your account to submit a contribution, access your submitted contributions and view the results of the reviewing process. As a reviewer you may enter and edit reviews.
If you have not yet created a user account, please do so now.