The IAQ 2020 conference is being postponed by one year to September 13-15, 2021 as a face-to-face conference in Athens, Greece.
The Steering Committee has decided to make environmental impacts of COVID19 a part of the conference. Because of the postponement, a new call for submissions will be opened. Already accepted abstracts and submitted papers will be kept valid for the new conference dates.
- Role of ventilation and building airtightness in epidemic preparedness
- Filtration and disinfection options to control COVID19.
- Face-covering impacts on indoor air quality
- HVAC and IEQ in a post-COVID world
- Submission of new abstract, December 21, 2020
- Submission of complete manuscript, April 19, 2021
- Final paper acceptance, June 14, 2021